Friday, April 27, 2012

It's about time to Post..

Cannot believe that it has been TWO years since I've BLOGGED?!! How is that even possible, oh yeah.. little man has been here for almost a year and a half... I guess that explains a good deal, doesn't it?
This Little Man of mine, couldn't get much cuter, granted I understand I am biased, just a little but look at this face!! :) And, he is a little Ham, Girl's boy.. hahha. One of his new favorite pastimes is picking the dandelions to hand to the nearest little girl. I think we might be in trouble!! His newest learned and loved word is "Uh-Oh".. and he says it MANY times a day...  He keeps me busy running after him, into any and everything that he can get to!!

Then there are our two girls, busy busy busy... mostly fighting but sometimes enjoying each other as sisters making up lots of fun, creative games and play. 
Guess the reasons for lack of postings are clear... though I am going to try my best to be better about it as we go into Summer of 2012!!

Im looking forward to the upcoming photo season. Specials to come and experience to grow! 

Thank you for reading and stay tuned... more to come from This momma!! 

My Family. Taken By Lori Frederick, (thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment