Thursday, March 25, 2010

Loving the Sun coming out!!

Isn't Spring fabulous!! Especially coming out of a Maine winter, nothing is quite like the spring-time air & warmth and the sunshine that comes along with it!! Even the Spring "showers" ... are a lot of fun, washing away the little remaining snow... and creating fun puddles for splashin!!

Im having a LOT of fun shooting pictures outside again/more now ... it's so much easier and fun with the natural lighting ... and I feel like I've come a long way since Fall-time, which excites me!!

Here are a few of my girls from recently "playing" around ;)




And a couple of them with their father.. :) They are all so patient and kind to allow me to take so many photos of them, but how can I resist?! 


As far as Laurie Goodheart Photography.... I am very much looking forward to a double-family session on Saturday in the morning and then another seperate session in the afternoon... will be a FUN FUN day!!

Also, I am working on getting my pricing compiled and clear to post here on my blog for anyone interested and/or to forward to friends and family that you think needs OR wants to have Portraits done this Spring or Summer.

Enjoy the weather!!
Laurie Goodheart

No comments:

Post a Comment