Saturday, January 30, 2010

Home From Vacation

Im back home from our 2 weeks on vacation from Maine to South Carolina. We had a LOT of fun, it's good to be home though and sleeping in the same place and not living out of our suitcases any longer!

A couple more pics from our vacation (beach) :

Chloe At the Va Beach (I think) And it was Sooooo Cold!!


Anna at the same beach, she's got that "im up to something" look that she always has and is too.. lol.


Im very excited to be starting my first "official" wedding of the year in a couple weeks... can't wait.. also currently booking family sessions and weddings for further into the year. 

Feel free to email me with any questions you may have or to schedule your session/wedding with me! 
I look forward to hearing from you!
Laurie Goodheart

No comments:

Post a Comment